Monday 6 August 2012

" It's Hard to Forget Someone Who Gave You so much to Remember"



A post from a friend on her facebook made me feel nostalgic about my last travel. Gave me enough reason to reminisce on wonderful memories that we had like cycling at the peak of heat of the sun (even if it was like suicidal for my dark skin), eating street foods, walking around, most of all seeing him fuzzing because I'm crazy. I wish I could bring back the time once more! I just can't hide my emotions right now.

How can I forget!? Someone has given me so much to remember...the smile on his face, the sound of his laughter, his cute eyes.....He's firm but is warm and loving person I could tell. A very smart man of his age, he almost knows everything. Good food, ice cream, coca-cola, pepsi, shakes,  are just few things that remind me of him.





Some of our last photos that I have in my end. He was so quiet this time, just staring outside the windows of the train. I wish I could read his mind. But I feel it might be the last time I held his hand. Travellers don't forget--they move on...

People who want to keep in touch will always find ways otherwise accept that people just come and go no matter how they touched our lives....

I just hope that one day, we will be able to bump into each other again somewhere in this crazy world.

..........and just like how magical it was when we had our first rendezvous!

No comments:

Post a Comment