Saturday 11 August 2012

BaanFarang Resort –Namtok, Thailand


It’s about time to feel that travelling is sometimes a taste of luxury. BaanFarang, in Thai means “Baan”- house,” Farang” (Thai pronounced Falang ) means foreigner, is located in the heart of Namtok in West Thailand. It is a 10 ten minute walk from the main road, this resort is very popular for local people.


                                           A place to laid back and relax without pretension. 


               Savor one of Thai's best foods (for me, since it became my favorite)...served by the friendly and approachable staff anytime of the day.


Walk around and get some fresh air. Thai make use of their land resources. You cannot see any vacant lots. They plant corn, eggplant, rice, papaya, etc. everywhere. The mountains doesn't have any signs of illegal logging...Good thing about Thai  is that they are hardworking people, patiently waiting for the fruit of their labor...


I love this place. Everywhere is clean and green. The breeze is so cold yet, people living around are warm and friendly. I was only scared of dogs, every household owns one,  so I was struggling on how to stay calm whenever a dog approaches me...



                                                 Making fun with the little cutie, dwarf coconut...!

Our stay in Namtok was really a breath of fresh air. Though at times, we had good times and bad times, still it was an awesome experience. I wish I one day I could go back to this place..I hope so...



No comments:

Post a Comment